Creating Wahelp integration with Bitrix24
1) First of all, go to your Bitrix24 and through the market, install our application «WhatsApp Help»
2) Then, you need to register on our website https://wahelp.me/adm/.
3) After registration, you need to create a project in our admin panel with Bitrix24 integration.
4) At step 2, you should specify the phone number for the project and a link to your Bitrix24.
5) After these steps, the integration between our service and Bitrix24 is considered connected.
7) If you select "Via open lines", pass on to step 8. If you choose the type of communication with the client "Via messenger", you need to select the following parameters:
The same settings can be changed in the settings of the project itself.
9) Reload the page and select the project if not selected.
10) Now, you can go to the «Channels» section and read the QR code from the mobile device on which the project will work.